Business Communication Evolution
Did you know…
- 75% of employees want more flexibility at work?
- 49% of employees believe mobile devices will become their primary work computing device in the next five years?
Find out how you can evolve your business communications, set new productivity standards and contain costs with the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise 3- step approach to business communication evolution.
Step 1: Upgrade
Upgrading a communication system means:
- improved business continuity
- expanded system capacity
- employees can respond instantly to business at the desk and on the go
Depending on their current system, customers can protect up to 95% of their communication infrastructure investments when upgrading.
Step 2: Go IP
Transforming office space, moving to a new building or connecting sites provide the ideal opportunity to make the move to IP and benefit from improved collaboration and reduced costs.
IP can help reduce PSTN and long distance costs, and save on operations with centralized management. Additionally, IP mobility delivers the flexibility and roaming that employees need.
Step 3: Virtualize
Virtualizing communications services can deliver savings by centralizing operations in the datacenter. It can also help grow the business by improving agility.
Unified messaging, desktop integration, visual collaboration and business communications on smartphones are just some of the software services that can be delivered virtually.
- Benefit from innovative conversation experiences for super-mobile collaborative profiles
- Integrate business process with real-time communications
- Find out what opportunities the cloud offers
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise delivers technological continuity to help you find the transformation path that fits your needs and pace of evolutions.
Application Note: It’s Time for a Reliable, Innovative Communication System
Application Note: Toll Fraud
Application Note: Virtualization Comes to Enterprise Communications
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?solution=BusinessCommunicationEvolution&page=overview#sthash.QSKTHh1J.dpuf