Indoor mobile use is the new normal. But 80% of WLAN installations being done now are at risk of not being able to handle the traffic loads by 2015.**
With Alcatel-Lucent in-building solutions, you can deliver the quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) mobile users expect everywhere, and keep your enterprise customers happy.
The ready-to-deploy, innovative in-building solutions make it easier to:
- Speed deployment of in-building networks that enable new value-added services
- Scale easily so you can build for today and adapt to change in demand tomorrow
- Deliver coverage and capacity where your subscribers expect it
This solution supports Wi-Fi®, 3G and 4G technologies to fill in coverage holes within buildings and provide additional coverage for high-use hotspots such as hotel lobbies, railway stations, airports, and enterprise campus environments.
Learn more about the complete Alcatel-Lucent end-to-end in-building solution and services.
Cellular backhaul switch – A critical component
The OmniSwitch 6450 Small Cell Switch (SCS) solution provides the critical 1588v2 Precision Timing Protocol (PTP) capability and up to 75 W of power over Ethernet (PoE) per port (-P10S), which is required for deploying small cell devices.
These switches allow service providers to rapidly deploy cost-effective Alcatel-Lucent Metro Cell Indoor (MCI) Multi-standard Access Point (MSAP) Small Cell devices.
Benefits of the solution:
- Significantly lower cost solution with lower per bit TCO: ~1/3 of the macro cell
- Easier to deploy than other indoor solutions like DAS
- Easy to expand on coverage & capacity
Learn more about the OmniSwitch 6450 SCS Small Cell Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?solution=ServiceProviders&page=SmallCell#sthash.YDWfdr1g.dpuf