Pay-per-use LAN and Wi-Fi network infrastructure
Your business requires a LAN and Wi-Fi network infrastructure that provides access to applications, voice and video communications and more. Yet the investment and operational effort required can be quite daunting.
With Alcatel-Lucent Network on Demand service, you can obtain your network infrastructure as a managed service and benefit from:
- Paying only for what you use; no capital investment is required
- Minimize paying for unused infrastructure such that infrastructure costs align with business revenues
- Refocus your IT staff on business applications and communications
Alcatel-Lucent Campus Network on Demand service provides an on premises LAN backbone, LAN and Wi-Fi access as well as comprehensive management and reporting services. This service is available through the managed services offers of our resellers. Backed by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, these resellers deploy, integrate and operate the network infrastructure based on the desired service levels.
IDC Predicts, by 2020, 80% of IT infrastructure is bought on a pay-as-you go basis
- More than just the appeal of paying for only what you use, your network infrastructure is now an operational expense, no longer a capital expense. You now have the ability to invest in more profitable business opportunities.
- You have the flexibility to choose various durations as well as increase the size of the Network Infrastructure during the lifetime. In addition, it accommodates network use based billing that reduces monthly costs, taking into account inactive days such as weekends and holidays or off-peak seasons.
- Technology life cycles are becoming shorter and shorter; Campus Network on Demand service gives you the ability to adopt new technology faster while removing the concern of depreciating assets.
The Campus Network on Demand service is based on field proven network infrastructure equipment widely deployed by many enterprises around the world including Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch, OmniAccess WLAN, and OmniVista Network Management families. Finally this equipment is based on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise innovative technologies:
- Unified Access: Reduces the significant effort of managing business security when users employ multiple types of devices to access the network using different media.
Related story from Current Analysis – Principal Analyst Mike Fratto rates Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch LAN portfolio “Very Strong” – well above the market average. Read the key messages and report from Current Analysis.
- Smart Analytics: The ability to collect and analyze network infrastructure data to display meaningful business information and improve the quality of experience.
- Intelligent Fabric: The simplification of design, deployment and operations of a network infrastructure.
The Network on Demand service, in conjunction with our authorized partners, will enable you to put the focus back on your core business.
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?solution=NetworkOnDemand&page=overview#sthash.oejLrk3x.dpuf